Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here's my teaser:

"Dorothy lifted Rachel's skirt. She had scratches all over her legs and on the back of her left thigh there was a patch of pink skin of a half dollar with a nasty bleeding gash in the middle." ~ page 24 from Moloka'i by Alan Brennert

9 comments:

  1. o.O Okay.. I wanna know what happened to her. I love that cover & the title. Moloka'i meaning the gathering of oceans. Adding this one to my TBR pile :) Thanks for stopping by my FF <3

    Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's intriguing! The book cover is beautiful too! And thanks so much for the info, I'm totally doing that this upcoming friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh intriguing tease! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an intriguing teaser! That cover is gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened? I am sharing two teasers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser, I want to know what happened. The cover is pretty!! Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read this one. Sounds really interesting :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. As many others have said, this book has a gorgeous cover - I'm interested to see your thoughts when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete