Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Hops, Dec. 28th



Follow Friday is a feature created by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a fun blog hop where you meet other book bloggers and find people to follow. It's also another great way to earn new followers.

This week's question:

What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

Oh my, only one book? I would say Harry Potter but that's seven books.

Thinking...thinking...thinking...







Ooh! Gone with the Wind! (Gone with the Wind's theme plays)

 
 This is one of my favorite books. It tells such a great story of a very independent woman who was too ahead of her time. You got to love Scarlett.




Book Blogger Hop is the creation of Jen from Crazy for Books. Since October, the weekly hop has been hosted by a variety of bloggers. This week it is hosted by Tea Time with Marce.

Q: What is your chosen book to start the new year with? Or, what were your favourites of 2012?


I will most likely still be reading I Capture the Sky by Dodie Smith or Skinny Dip by Carl Hiassen. I do hope to finish these two by the end of the year (just a few days left) but I've been lagging it. If I do finish these, then I would start my year with a review book:


Now, I do plan to create a link looking back my favorite books of 2012. Here are just a few that I highly enjoyed:

 
 

10 comments:

  1. Never read that one myself. After my first paranormal read nearly 12 years ago or so, I haven't wanted to read anything but paranormal!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my Friday Blog Hop! I almost picked Gone With the WInd too! Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to read Gone with the Wind. The Restorer is a fav, great series for sure.

    Thanks for participating in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read the Harry Potter books sometime. My all time favorite is Gone With The Wind. Enjoy your 1st book of the New Year and Happy New Year,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Gone With the Wind....one of my all-time favorite books.

    Enjoy the book you chose.

    Happy New Year....Happy Reading....Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally chose HP even though it is seven books. My thinking is that it is sort of like one book, broken into "smaller" books. I mean, it is one story, basically.

    Also, I love the Hathaway series by Lisa Kleypas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Gone With the Win as well!

    Old follower stopping by :) you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gone With the Wind has been on my TBR list for forever because I know it's awesome! I just haven't had time to get to it :( Hopefully I can soon! Great choice :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, I don't mind that you picked Harry Potter as one book. When I cheat, I do the same thing too :p it's impossible to pick just one HP book.

    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to read Gone with The Wind! I hear it's amazing!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete