Sunday, March 10, 2013

Know Me Better #11

This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and has us answer them :).


This weeks questions are...


  • Things you’d rather be doing right this moment
  • Time wasters
  • Books they should make into movies
  • Things you wish you knew before.... (for authors the question is before you published but fill in the blank with whatever applies to you)
  • Games you like to play



  • Things you’d rather be doing right this momentUmm...sleeping. I'm super tired but my brain refuses to shut down.

    Time wasters
    Shelfari, Facebook, Youtube, blogging, playing Bag It on my Nook, and lying on my bed staring at the ceiling instead of cleaning and/or doing my lesson plans.

    Books they should make into movies
    Outlander (but I think their making it into a mini series, which I prefer), Life As We Knew It, and...gosh...I think most of the books I've read have been turned into movies.

    Things you wish you knew before you started blogging
    How obsessed I would become.

    Games you like to play
    Bag It



    Now it's your turn!

    6 comments:

    1. Hmmm I don't know bag it??? I'll have to check it out.

      ReplyDelete
    2. YES. Blogging is an obsession where the only cure is to quit, and who the heck wants to do that?

      My KMB

      ReplyDelete
    3. You are right about the blogging obsession. I had no idea how it would take over my life. But I can't imagine not blogging, so I guess I'll live with it.

      My KMB link: http://theselftaughtcook.blogspot.com/2013/03/know-me-better-week-2.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yeah, I also waste a lot of time laying in bed staring at the ceiling... *sigh* Unlike my dad who falls asleep almost as soon as his head hits the pillow! LOL *jealous*

      ReplyDelete
    5. What is bag it? When I was thinking about the books I wanted into movies I kept saying, they're making that into a movie already lol. Which is a great thing

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'd like to also know what Bag It is? I've got a Nook and I didn't know you can play games LOL

      My KMB

      ReplyDelete