Monday, August 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays #94


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:



 Beginning with Forever"In agony, she cried out softly, 'Carson, it hurts.' Shifting her frail, gaunt body from left to right, she hoped to ease some of her unbereable pain, but it was useless--it was everywhere."

Beginning with Forever by Lan LLP


Sad opening...

What is your teaser?

5 comments:

  1. This sounds kind of nasty. I'm wondering... what's causing her so much pain? Whatever it is, I hope it ends for her soon.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she makes it through okay! Wonder what is happening to her as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick. Wonder what's happening.
    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.
    Kero @ KBB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pain from what? Sounds horrible. Thanks for stopping by My TT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is she in pain from?? I am intrigued!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete