Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge 1st Quarter Update

 

Welcome to the first Quarter Update for the 2015 Audiobook Challenge. This challenge is hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens.


I would like to say that I listened to a lot of audiobooks, but I didn't. I had many promising audios waiting for me in my mp3 player, but I simply did not have the time to "read" them. Sometimes life gets in the way...

However, I did listen to two books:


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510wcp9tecL._SL600_.jpg

 http://novelnovice.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/of-poseidon_audio-book.jpg

Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James was not as exciting as I was hoping. I gave it 2 stars because I was interested to learn how it would end even though I felt the story was "eh." You can check my review here
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks, on the other hand, became a favorite. It was funny and exhilirating. I rated it 5 stars. Check out my thoughts on it here. 

 I liked Of Poseidon so much that I recently picked up the sequel:

 http://covers.audiobooks.com/images/covers/full/9781620642313.jpg


Stay tuned for my thoughts on Of Triton by Anna Banks. :)
     
    This challenge has different levels/goals and I picked the one for 15-20: "Socially Awkward." I hope to reach this one, if not one higher by the end of this year. If you're interested in checking out my progress, then you can visit my initial post here

7 comments:

  1. I liked your audiobook review Of Poseidon so much that I added this book yo my reading wishlist!! Happy listening and thanks for posting a comment on my 2015 Audiobook Challenge 1st Quarter Update blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it once you listen to it. :)

      Delete
  2. Sometime life gets in the way, but with two books you're right on track good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes life gets in the way, it happens to all of us, but with two books you're right on track :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes life gets in the way, it happens to all of us, but with two books you're right on track :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete