Thursday, July 23, 2015

Austen in August Hosted by The Book Rat




Hey guys! Here's something exciting:

Are you fans of Jane Austen? Have you ever wanted to try one of her books? Well, it's that time of year again when Misty from The Book Rat hosts her annual event: 

Austen in August!

This year the event runs from August 18-31. 


Many bloggers and authors participate in this event. I participated two years ago and it was a lot of fun. I hope to participate, if time permits, this year again.

What does this event entail?
Reviews, giveaways, discussions, vlogs, interviews, etc... all in celebration of Jane Austen!

There's also a read-along and this year it's on Emma

So if you are interested in participating by either creating a guest post, entering giveaways, or simply be a spectator, then make sure you visit the event invitation here

Hope to see some of you there!

Austen in August presented by:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post!! I don't think I've ever ready anything by Jane Austen before and would like to do so at some point. Unfortunately, the timing of Austen In August won'r work for me. Perhaps another year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear yah. August is a chaotic month for me every year. I think I'm going to be a spectator this year.

      Delete