Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sign-up for the Audiobook Challenge 2016!!!

2016 Audiobook Challenge

It is back for another year: The Audiobook Challenge 2016!!! This challenged is hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens.

(The following info retrieved from Hot Listens)

Challenge Details

  • Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at anytime.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
  • Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
Levels

  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+ 

I listened to 14 audios for 2015 so far, so I'm going to aim for "Social Awkward" for 2016. 

Did you joined the challenge?

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are participating in the Audiobook Challenge again in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VONNIE!!!!!!!!!!
    Missed you girl!
    I think I will partake in this challenge!
    For Christmas so far I have received - a speaker dock for my iPod and an exercise bike - both perfect for audiobooks!

    So what are you doing for Christmas? You should take a trip to PA and come visit me! LOL Its gonna be 65 on Christmas Eve! You will feel right at home!
    Ashley and her hubby just happened to be here this weekend when I got your top 5 list, and I yelled VONNIE!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WENDY!!!!!!!
      lol

      Glad you're joining in this challenge. Audiobooks were the only way I was able to get some reading done this year. Man! How chaotic life got for me! lol

      PA? Eh? I would love to go!!! I'll have to start a fund so I can visit. It might not be for a while though since it looks like I won't be traveling until I finish school in 2017. *sigh* Student teaching is really going to drain my finances but at least I will finally get my credential! :D

      I wish you and Ashley a very Merry Christmas!

      Delete
    2. 2017??? It's a date! I'm gonna hold you to that!
      We have an inground pool so come in the summer!
      We have a guest suite so you can have your own bedroom and bath. Just stay a week and consider it a vacation!

      Yeah I know you've been busy. I knew you'd come back around sometime!
      Well Merry Christmas to you and the family! Love ya!
      So good to hear from you.

      Delete
    3. Really?!?!?! I can stay with you?!?!?! I'm gonna hold you to that! Lol!!!

      You are so sweet! I definitely have to make it a goal :)

      Thanks for the Christmas wishes! Sending you lots of love and warmth to you and your family!!!

      Delete
    4. And.... Duh! You can absolutely stay with me!!

      Delete
  3. Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog the other day. I'm excited for this challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete