Saturday, June 4, 2016

My TBR List June: Vote

MyTBRList

My To-Be Read List is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Each month you pick three books on your TBR list and people vote on the one you should read that month. What a great way to get me to read more from my pile, right?

***

I'm on vacation!!! Woop woop! Well, kind of...I have to work for the extended school year but that's only 4 hours a day M-Th. I still get out early, still get paid during the summer, and I get to read!!!

You have no idea how excited I am to get back to my books :D


To start off my summer, I thought I should tackle some ebook reads that have been accumulating in my Nook. Darn those free books! Lol

So help me decide which one I should read:

Book 1


http://static.wixstatic.com/media/4690fe_1f829db148394b23849abb9618f4a2e0.jpg/v1/fill/w_348,h_522,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/4690fe_1f829db148394b23849abb9618f4a2e0.jpg



This one appears to have a paranormal element to it. The main character is a teen in high school who is trying to live a normal life but then the body of a dead woman appears. I am still trying to understand what the book is about, but it has a sequel so it might be good. 

Book 2
http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327819697l/13402447.jpg

This one appears to be based off of fairy tales. The main character is a decedent of the Brother's Grimm and appears to be cursed. She needs to make sure that she is not a victim of another ill fate.


Book 3
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51prB7otOrL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is described as a ghostly romantic story. Joy must return to her old town because of her sick father. She escaped her town after the death of her best friend after prom. Now she must conquer her nightmares to live a normal life. 


Now, it's time to vote!


15 comments:

  1. Difficult choices!! I chose Long Time Coming...Resolving the past could be a good thing. :-) Happy reading this month.

    I am in the same bought trying to select my next audiobook to listen too this month... Check out my post and help me decide!

    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/05/help-me-pick-my-next-audiobook-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I just voted for your audio. It wasn't easy, but I did it!

      Delete
  2. I voted for Shadeland as it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unenchanted because I believe I have that one and want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for UnEnchanted, since I think I might have picked that one up too at some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this ebook has been free for a while, you probably did pick it up. Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  5. Yay for vacations! I don't get one this summer, which is making me grumpy. I am glad you are going to have more reading time! That's always a bonus. I went with Shadeland, although they all sound good. I hope you like whichever wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that you won't be getting vacation any time soon. That's the benefits in working with education. I am still working during the summer, but nothing compared to what I do during the school year. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Unenchanted sounds like something I would pick up for myself. Voting for that one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long Time Coming is one I picked because I like the sound of a romantic ghostly story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded it because of how it sounded too.

      Delete
  8. Unenchanted because I have that one and I need to read it especially for COYER coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I hope you like it once you get to reading it :)

      Delete