Thursday, January 5, 2017

BoB: Day 3

Bout of Books 18


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It runs from January 2nd to January 8th. "For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."

Day 3

I did not participate in the Book to Movie challenge because my brain did not work at all today. Why? Because I got sick. Yup...I ended up with the flu. 


Starting at 1 am, I went from fevers, to vomiting, to sleeping, to grabbing my head in pain, to uncontrollable sneezing and coughing. It was terrible! I have not been this sick in years!!! 

I had to reschedule my test from Friday to this Saturday instead, so I have my fingers crossed that I will be fine by then. Aye!!! I hate being sick!

My motivation. Tee hee.

However, I did try to get some reading done. Not much, but I did my best between shivers and tissues:


Reading Progress 3

Pages read: 23 pages from Newes from the Dead; 0% of The Martian
Time listened: 1 hour and 12 minutes of The Winter Witch
Books finished: 0
Reviews written: 0

My Thoughts

This is terrible! I have not finished a single book yet! Waaahhh!!!

How did your third day go? 

6 comments:

  1. The flu sucks! I hope you feel better soon.

    I love the minions quote you posted above. Keep up the positive outlook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! The flu definitely sucks! On the bright side...I lost 4 pounds! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! Trying to read while you're sick is the worst, I can't usually do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to force myself to read. It was not easy.

      Delete
  3. Oh no! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be fine for your exam!
    At least you got some reading done, better than nothing, I guess? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling way better now. Very congested but better. I am praying in feeling even more better for tomorrow's test. Thank you for your kind wishes.

      Delete