Saturday, January 7, 2017

BoB: Day 5

Bout of Books 18


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It runs from January 2nd to January 8th. "For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."

Day 5

Challenge: If You Like This, Try This



If you like reading fairy tale retellings and enjoy supporting new authors, then I recommend you try these collections. I haven't read Five Magic Spindles yet, but the other two are fantastic! 


  • Check out my review for Five Glass Slippers (Cinderella)
  • Check out my review for Five Enchanted Roses (Beauty & the Beast)


Reading Progress 5

Pages read: 5% of The Martian
Time listened: 2 hour and 35 minutes of The Winter Witch
Books finished today: 0
Reviews written today: 0
Total books read: 1

My Thoughts

Not much reading done today unless you count the many pages of textbook reading I had to do. On the bright side, I have a little bit over an hour left on my audio so I should be done with that on Day 6 with a review! :D
How did your fifth day go? 

2 comments:

  1. there are so many awesome fairy tales retellings these days. I enjoyed Bitter Greens. I also reviewed an awesome book on the topic: https://wordsandpeace.com/2016/12/29/book-review-fairy-tales-for-the-disillusioned/
    Good luck for The Martian, I enjoyed it a lot.
    I think textbook reading should count too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're making great progress on your reading goals. I hope you are feeling better from the flu.

    ReplyDelete